Organizational structure of the Institute for Intellectual Property of Bosnia and Herzegovina is regulated by the Regulations Concerning the Internal Organization of the Institute for Intellectual Property of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which was adopted on the Assembly 104 of the Ministers Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina held on November 4, 2009.
According to the Regulations, the following organizational units were established for the execution of tasks under the competence of the Institute:
- Office of the Director and Deputy Director
- Industrial Property Sector
- Development of Intellectual Property System Sector
- Finances and Accounting Service
- Personnel and General Affairs Service
Tasks under the competence of the Institute are executed in the headquarters of the Institute in Mostar and respective branch offices in Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
For enlarged view click the image above.